Text is an excellent method for providing more context inside your Reel video; however, there may be occasions when you need to include many text boxes within your Reel in order to assist you in highlighting your clip. The question then becomes how to vary the appearance of each text block so that the previous one disappears before the next one is shown. You can have your text appearing and fading at different periods by using the great feature on Instagram Reel that allows you to change the length of the text. Let’s look at the process of adding several messages or texts that disappear on Instagram Reels.
The Process of Including Text in Reels
Including text in the videos you post to Instagram Reel is an excellent way to engage your audience and provide them with further information about the content you provide. You may also use it to trademark your videos or to make them more aesthetically appealing. Both of these uses are possible with this tool. If you want to add text to your Instagram Reels, these are the steps you need to follow:
- To begin, launch the Instagram app and navigate to the Reels tab on your screen.
- After that, create a new Reel by tapping on the camera icon that is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- After you have completed those steps, you can either create the video that you will use for your Instagram reels or choose the video and image to which you want to add text.
- After that, choose the Aa symbol located in the upper right hand corner of the screen by tapping on it.
- By selecting this option, the text editing tool will appear, allowing you to add text to your reel.
- Altering the text’s size, color, and font are further options available to you.
- When you are finished, you can save your changes by touching the checkmark that is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
How To Make Changes to The Text Within the Reels Tab
You have up to six distinct choices available to you when editing the text inside of the video that is contained inside your Instagram reel. The font, color, size, and background all fall within this category.
- To make a modification to any of these settings, simply tap the Aa symbol that is located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- After you have done that, pick the text icon that you wish to modify, and then select one of the four options that are located at the very top of the screen.
- At this time, you have the option of adjusting the alignment of your text to either the center, the left, or the right.
- You now have access to a wide choice of fonts that you can use in your Instagram Reels videos, and you can change the font at any time. Because of this, you will be able to create the ideal reel based on the style of your writing. You no longer have to use boring plain text in your reels.
- Whenever you add text, you have the option to change the color, and you can use the color picker to find the exact shade you want. This helps to complement your brand or your entire Instagram profile and profile aesthetic.
- You now have the ability to add a variety of backgrounds to your text block, which you can do by clicking the “Add Background” button. You can make your text stand out even more with the help of this strategy, or you can add some comedy and personality to your reel with the use of this tactic. This is wonderful for the video of your reels and for making use of the capabilities of each reel.
- Want to get more out of your text and help individuals who have hearing difficulties at the same time? Add text to speech instructions. When you add text to speech instructions, you may have your text read out loud to anybody who has their phone on quiet or who is unable to hear the audio in your reel. This is useful for situations in which the person cannot hear the audio in your reel.
- This is a fantastic technique to increase the appeal of your content and guarantee that all users will be able to take pleasure in watching your reels.
- Now, you are able to animate your text in such a way that it floats around the screen. This is a fantastic approach to add some humor and energy into your reel and ensure that your audience will remain interested throughout.
- You also have the ability to add several texts to each of your videos, and use these words to form a narrative. This is an excellent method for including more information in your reel and ensuring that your audience is gaining the maximum benefit possible from it.
The text-to-speech functionality on reels is really powerful, and it just takes a few minutes to add subtitles to a video.
The Easiest Way to Hide Text in Instagram Reels
After you have created your text blocks and are currently working within your video preview. You will see that the length of your text is changed, and that it eventually vanishes.
- If you tap on each individual block of text (the line at the bottom of the screen), you will be able to determine how long you want each text block to display on your reel.
- This is an excellent way to ensure that your audience is reading the appropriate text on Instagram reels while they are watching them.
- Simply move the text block around and trim it until you are aware of where it needs to stop. In order to make the text in your reels videos vanish, all you need to do is follow those instructions.
The Captions Feature of Instagram and How You Can Use It to Automatically Add Text to Your Reels
There are a lot of individuals who are unaware of the fact that the Captions option on their Reels can be used to automatically generate text for them. Simply choose the smiley face symbol located at the very top of your video preview, and the subtitles for your video will be generated immediately for you by your Reels. Even on previously recorded videos that you might want to upload to Reels, the text-to-speech function can be a wonderful tool. Simply clicking the button will now cause Reels to automatically caption your video for you. You should just give it a shot and see for yourself how simple it is to make use of Reels with the Caption function.
Including text in Instagram Reels is not just a useful approach but also a recommended and common practice. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to make use of text that contributes to the narrative of the story; but, in order to do so, the text has to be located in a position where people can read it and also have the time to read it.