Instagram’s daily users have increased dramatically throughout the years. As a result, Instagram has introduced a plethora of new features to its platform. The option to Archive Instagram posts is one of the new features given to Instagram. This function is quite useful, especially when managing your account. We’ve all been there: we delete our Instagram posts but want to repost them in a few days. Instagram makes it incredibly simple. But there are occasions when we want to mass archive our content but don’t know how. In this article, we will first examine Instagram’s archive function, followed by a tutorial on how to archive Instagram posts and finally mass archiving. Finally, we will present you with a way to unarchive Instagram posts. Let’s get started!
What is Instagram archive?
Everyone occasionally changes their minds about what they post. Unfortunately, some people appear to have a difficult time deciding on a certain post. Sometimes the content is so fantastic that you never know when it will pique your interest again. So, removing the post is out of the question. The Instagram archive option, on the other hand, will solve your problem. You can use this feature to temporarily delete and hide a post from your page, then restore it when you change your mind – the ideal answer for the indecisive among us. Isn’t that unbelievable? This unique feature allows you to move some of your no-longer-relevant posts to a section of your profile that only you have access to. You can also remove posts without deleting them and restore them whenever you like. It is also useful for sharing memories and improving engagement on your post; moreover, it allows you the entire control over your post. Although archiving a post is done manually, you can set your stories to automatically archive after 24 hours.
Instagram post archiving
It is simple to archive Instagram posts:
- Launch Instagram and sign in.
- Go to your profile page.
- Choose the post to be archived.
- In the top right corner of your article, tap the three-dot button.
- When you click “Archive,” the post will be removed from your profile.
That’s all! It’s simple, right?
Archiving Instagram posts in bulk
The Instagram archive feature is undeniably beneficial. What happens, though, when you have many posts to archive? It takes a long time to archive several posts one by one. Instagram, unfortunately, does not enable bulk archiving. But don’t panic; there are methods for archiving multiple posts. So, without further ado, let’s look at the different methods for mass archiving your posts. Some apps allow you to bulk archive Instagram posts. “Click Assistant – Auto Clicker” is a nice example. This application can record your activity and then repeat it for future posts. The Click assistant is intended for Android users, although similar apps are available for iOS as well. We will walk you through the process of mass archiving Instagram posts using Click Assistant.
- Click Assistant – Auto Clicker can be downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Launch the app and select the “Start Service” option. Your screen will be filled with the auto-clicker tool.
- Now, open Instagram and navigate to your profile.
- Choose the posts you want to archive in bulk.
- From the toolbar, choose the circle.
- Choose the three-dots button in the upper right corner.
- Select “Archive” from the drop-down option, then press the application’s top bar.
- Click the green “done” button at the bottom of your screen. It marks the end of the recording. Steps 5 through 7 will be recorded in order to archive other posts.
- Tap the play button in the toolbar to archive the rest of the content.
- Tap the “X” button on the toolbar to end the procedure.
- All archive posts will display in your profile’s archive section.
Unarchiving your post
Finally, if you change your mind about your archived post, here’s how to restore it to your profile:
- Start the Instagram app.
- Navigate to your profile.
- In the top right corner, tap the menu symbol.
- Choose “Archive” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Post archive” from the top menu.
- Return to your profile by going to the post you want to return to.
- In the top right corner, tap the three dots.
- Choose “Show on profile.”
Commonly asked questions
How many Instagram posts can you mass archive?
There is no limit on how many posts you can archive on Instagram; however, there is a limit to how many posts can be loaded into the app at once.
Can I remove archived stories?
You certainly can! Navigate to your profile, then to “settings,” and then to “story Archive.” Next, choose “yes, remove my stories” after clicking “delete all archive stories.”
To conclude, the Archive function allows you to hide a post temporarily and then unhide it when you need it again. We’ve spoken about how to archive and unarchive your post. The main point is that bulk archiving of your posts is only possible with the assistance of third-party programs. We hope this guide has provided you with all of the information you need to use the Instagram archive function. You no longer have to permanently delete any good posts!