Twitter on all mobile devices has recently undergone significant development, making it far better than earlier versions. Maintaining an up-to-date operating system is especially important if you use an iOS device (the App Store on an iPhone or iPad). Recently, a night mode was added to the Twitter app for Android, and an option to customize font size was added to the Twitter app for iOS. Both of these features are available in the app’s settings. When you launch the Twitter app on a large screen, here is a guide that will walk you through the steps to customize or change the text size (iPhone plus model).
Not only the text size, but also the entire user interface, as well as the user’s logo and name, can be increased by you in the settings. It is possible to change the text size on your iPhone through the settings app; however, it is not possible to change the size of text that is made specifically for an app. Also, you need to reboot or restart the device in order to access the full text size and style. When using this app setting, it is not necessary to restart either the app or the device. Simply follow the steps that are outlined below in order to make any type of customization for text only in the Twitter app.
How to adjust the font size on the Twitter app for the iPhone and iPad
Make sure you keep your Twitter app up to date by downloading it from the App Store. In order to enlarge the font size of your Tweet’s user interface, you will need to follow the steps outlined below in the settings of your Twitter app.
- Launch the Twitter app on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad). To access your Twitter profile, select it from the menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
- After that, select Display and Sound from the menu that appears after selecting Settings and Privacy. You can only increase the font size on your Twitter app by using the Slider. You are able to get a preview of the tweet that was posted on Twitter simultaneously.
- That wraps it up.
Also, we are able to modify the text size of your entire device, which is referred to as the System-Wide font size.
How do I change the size of the font on the Twitter app for Android?
Unfortunately, changing the font size on Twitter for Android is not possible, just as it is not allowed on iOS or iPadOS devices. It is a huge inconvenience when the font size for the Twitter app on Android cannot be adjusted. At last, though, we now have the option to change the font size of Twitter by adjusting the font size of the device as a whole.
- Launch settings.
- Tap Display.
- Choose the appropriate font size and style.
- The font size of the entire device can be adjusted by dragging the font size slider up or down. When you do this, any adjustments you make will be reflected in the Twitter app as well.
- After changing the font size on the device, you may need to restart the Android phone in order for the updated font size to take effect on the Twitter app.
How to change the style of your Twitter font
There is not a direct option available in either the iPhone or Android versions of the Twitter app for changing the default font style. Changing the font style on an iPhone or Android phone will, however, result in that change being applied to all of the applications on the phone, including Twitter.
- Open App Store.
- Look for an app that deals with fonts, then download it.
- Tap Get.
- Launch the font software that you’ve downloaded in order to get started.
- To add more, use the Plus button in the upper-right corner.
- If prompted, please give the collection a new name.
- Tap Plus again.
- Choose a font from Google.
- Find the font style you want and add it to your collection when you find it.
- Install the fonts, and then get the profile for the fonts.
- Launch the Settings app at this time.
- Go to General.
- Choose the Profile option.
- To download the font profile, tap the button.
- Click the Install button located in the upper-right hand corner.
- Install the new fonts by following the directions that appear on the screen.
- Launch the Twitter application.
- Bring the keyboard.
- Tap on Aa.
- Select the Default Font option by tapping on it.
- Make your selection from the list of custom fonts.
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Tap Display.
- Select the appropriate font size and style.
- Choose the Font style choice from the menu.
- Make your selection using the custom font style.
Twitter font converter
The number of font styles available in the Twitter app or in the device’s settings is quite limited. It would appear that the end of the world has not come, since you are still able to use the web browser and connect to the internet. You can change the font into several styles using one of the many software programs that are currently accessible; there are hundreds of distinct font styles from which to pick. You can use any web browser to access the Twitter Font Converter website, where you will need to enter the text you wish to convert and then copy your preferred font from the list of options.
Changing the font size on Twitter can be done on iPhone and iPad devices but changing the font size on Android is not possible and the only way to change font size on Android is to change the device’s font size as a whole. I hope that this article helped you understand the steps required to change the font size on iOS and Android.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?