Have you ever come across a really catchy comment on an Instagram post and wished you could copy it to use in your own captions? We’ve all been in that situation! Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t let you easily copy comments in the app. But don’t worry, we’ve got some clever tricks to help you out. Keep reading to learn the secret hacks that will let you copy Instagram comments and have those clever captions ready whenever you want. Say goodbye to missed opportunities and hello to endless ideas!
Why Would You Need to Copy Instagram Comments?
There are several reasons why you might want to copy Instagram comments:
- Inspiration for your own captions: Sometimes, you come across a comment on an Instagram post that resonates with you or sparks your creativity. By copying and saving those comments, you can use them as inspiration for your own captions or future posts.
- Engaging with your audience: Engaging with your audience is essential for building a strong online presence. By copying and responding to interesting or insightful comments, you can foster meaningful conversations and strengthen your connection with your followers.
- Research and analysis: If you’re conducting research or analyzing social media trends, copying Instagram comments can provide valuable insights. By studying the comments section, you can gain a better understanding of your target audience’s preferences, opinions, and interests.
- Content curation: Curating content from Instagram can be part of your social media strategy. By collecting and organizing noteworthy comments, you can create compilations or highlight user-generated content that aligns with your brand or theme.
Remember to respect the original content creators and give credit where it’s due when using copied comments.
How to Copy Instagram Comments on iPhone and Android?
Method 1: Using Instagram Desktop Site in Browser (Android & iOS)
The simplest way to copy an Instagram caption or comment is by using the Instagram website. You can do this on your computer or by requesting the desktop version on your Android or iPhone.
- Open the Instagram post you want to copy the caption or comments from.
- Tap the three-dot menu and choose “Copy Link.”
- Open Google Chrome or any other browser.
- Paste the link in the address bar and log in to your Instagram account.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
- Select “Desktop Site.”
- Once the desktop version loads, find the comment or caption you want to copy.
- Long-press the caption or comment to select it.
- Tap “Copy” to save it to your clipboard.
- Go to the Instagram post you want to copy the caption or comments from.
- Tap the three-dot menu and select “Copy Link.”
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Paste the copied link in the address bar and log in to your account if prompted.
- Tap the “Aa” button at the bottom left corner.
- Choose “Request Desktop Website.”
- Once the desktop site loads, rotate your iPhone into landscape mode so you can see the comments.
- Select and drag to highlight the text.
- Tap “Copy” to save it for pasting elsewhere.
Method 2: Using “Google Photos” for Android or “Apple Photos” for iOS
Google Photos and Apple Photos have features that allow you to extract text from photos. This can be helpful for copying Instagram comments or captions. Here’s how you can do it:
Using Google Lens in Google Photos (Android, iOS):
- Take a screenshot of the caption or comments you want to copy on the Instagram post.
- Open the Google Photos app on your phone.
- Find and open the screenshot in Google Photos.
- Tap the Lens icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Google Lens will automatically recognize the text in the image.
- Select the comment or caption you want to copy and tap “Copy.”
Using Live Text in Apple Photos (iOS):
- Capture a screenshot of the Instagram post’s caption or comments.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Locate and open the screenshot in Apple Photos.
- Tap the Live Text icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- The text in the screenshot will be highlighted automatically.
- Tap the text you want to copy and select “Copy.”
You can also try using Google Keep or an online image-to-text converter to copy Instagram captions or comments. These methods provide additional options for extracting text from images on Android, iPhone, or PC.
Method 3: Using Universal Copy App (Android)
The Universal Copy app is a handy tool that allows you to copy text from apps or images where the regular long-press option doesn’t work. This means you can use it to copy text from any app on your screen, including Instagram. Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install the Universal Copy app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and enable its service. When prompted, grant the accessibility permission.
- Now, open Instagram and go to the post from which you want to copy comments or captions.
- Open the notification panel and tap on “Activate Universal Copy mode.”
- The app will detect all the text on your screen.
- Select the comment you want to copy and tap the “Copy” button.
- That’s it! You can now paste the copied text wherever you need it.
Method 4: Using Third-Party Services
Several third-party websites and bots allow you to copy all the comments from any public Instagram post. These services are useful when you need to copy comments in bulk.
In conclusion, copying Instagram comments on your iPhone or Android device may seem challenging within the app itself, but we’ve provided you with a range of clever tricks and methods to make it possible. Whether you choose to use the Instagram website, Google Photos, Apple Photos, the Universal Copy app, or third-party services like Exportgram.net, Spatulah, or ExportComments, you now have the tools at your disposal to easily copy and utilize those witty and engaging comments you come across.
If you want to stay updated with the latest news and updates about social media, make sure to subscribe to our website’s newsletter.
Absolutely! You can utilize a website called onlineocr.net. This approach eliminates the need to install an app specifically for copying caption text. On that website, you can simply upload your screenshot (copy the file from phone to PC first) and it will extract the caption text from the screenshot for you. You can copy this text and paste it to your Instagram post.
Instagram wants to avoid spam and misuse on its platform as it becomes more widely used. To prevent copy-paste spam, Instagram has intentionally disabled the ability to copy comments within its mobile apps.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?