If you are interested in creating a TikTok playlist and are not sure how to do it this post is for you. Most individuals use TikTok to create and share hilarious videos with their friends and family. But what if you want to make a TikTok playlist? With the new Playlists function, you can create a collection of the newest TikTok trends or humorous TikTok duets. Continue reading and we’ll walk you through the steps of how to create a playlist on TikTok.
What is TikTok’s playlist feature?
TikTok launched a new feature called Playlists in March 2021. At first, this feature was only available to certain content creators, the feature is now available for both creators and business accounts. The Playlists feature, allows you to build specialised collections of video clips. TikTok Playlists are a terrific way to organize and categorize your material in a way that works for you. Building a TikTok playlist is simple and just takes a few minutes. It’s very easy to use, and you can add and remove clips from a playlist at any moment. Let’s now talk about how you can create a playlist of your own.
How to create a TikTok playlist on Android?
TikTok is available on a variety of platforms, so adding content to playlists on an Android phone should be easy. The process is quite simple. What you need to do to organise your content is as follows:
- Open the TikTok app and If you see the login window, input your login credentials to access your account.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on the profile icon on the right side of the screen.
- To make your first playlists, go to the Videos panel and select “Sort videos into playlists.” Those who have already used this feature should tap the little plus icon next to their existing playlists.
- There are instructions on the screen that will guide you through the process of naming the playlist and adding clips.
Even though the Creator Playlist is a useful tool, it is not available to everyone on the application. TikTok has made the decision that only certain creators will be able to try out this feature. Unfortunately, TikTok has not been forthcoming with the guidelines governing the choosing process. However, if more creators join up on a daily basis, they may eventually make it available for all creator accounts. Something to keep in mind regarding playlists is that you cannot add the same video to numerous collections at the same time. To make your content more accessible to your audience, make sure each collection has an identifiable topic.
How to Create a TikTok Playlist on iPhone?
Those who edit and upload clips on their iPhone can make a TikTok playlist by following the steps below:
- Launch the TikTok app and log in to your account using your profile details.
- In the lower right corner of the page, tap the profile symbol.
- If this is your first playlist, click the Videos tab and select “Sort videos into playlists.” If you’ve already used the feature, click the + button next to the previous playlists.
- To name the playlist and categorize the videos, follow the guide on the screen.
It should be emphasized that the feature is not available to all TikTok users. It is exclusively available to certain creators on the platform. While the regulations governing the selection process remain unknown, TikTok is expected to incorporate the functionality into all creator profiles in the near future. You can include videos that you’ve posted. It is, however, difficult to add videos from different content creators to your playlists. Consider the topic of your playlists as well, because a single video cannot be included in several playlists.
How to create a TikTok playlist on PC?
While the TikTok desktop software does not allow you to modify or store data, certain creators may be able to organize their clips into playlists. Creating a playlist on the desktop software is similar to how it is on the mobile app so I will not be going over that again.
You now understand what a TikTok playlist is and how your favourite creators make them after reading this article. If you are one of the approved creators, follow the procedures outlined above to build and oversee your TikTok playlist.