Watching your favorite YouTube videos on the big screen of your TV can be a cozy and enjoyable experience. But do you know how to repeat or loop a YouTube video on your TV? It’s actually quite easy, and in this article, we will show you four of the simplest ways to do it. Whether you have a Chromecast, Apple TV, or a smart TV, we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started!
Why Repeat YouTube Videos on TV?
Before diving into the methods, let’s explore why repeating YouTube videos on TV can be beneficial.
- Creating a Soothing Ambiance: Looping relaxing nature sounds, meditation music, or calming visuals can create a serene atmosphere in your living space.
- Learning and Memorization: For educational purposes, repeating tutorial videos, language lessons, or study materials on TV can aid in effective learning and memorization.
- Music and Dance Practice: Musicians and dancers often need to repeat specific sections of a song or choreography. Looping YouTube videos helps them practice efficiently.
How to Repeat YouTube Videos on TV
Method 1: Using a USB Flash Drive
- Go to the YouTube website or app and find the video you want to repeat.
- Click on the “Share” button and choose “Copy video URL.”
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit a website like clipconverter.cc.
- Paste the video URL into the designated area on the website and select MP4 as the file format.
- Download the converted video to your USB flash drive and insert it into your TV’s USB port. Your TV should recognize the video and play it on a continuous loop.
Method 2: Screen Mirroring Technology
- Ensure that your TV and device (e.g., laptop or smartphone) are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the YouTube app on your device and find the video you want to loop.
- Tap the screen mirroring icon and select your TV as the device to play on.
- Your TV should display the YouTube video.
- Enable the “Play repeatedly” option in your device’s video playback settings to loop the video.
Method 3: Using the “Repeat” Function
1. Use the built-in “repeat” function in the YouTube app.
- Start playing the video you want to repeat.
- Tap the “repeat” icon (a small circle with two arrows) to enable looping.
2. Create a playlist:
- Open the YouTube app and sign in to your account.
- Find the video you want to add to a playlist.
- Tap the “add to playlist” icon (a small plus sign).
- Create a new playlist or add the video to an existing one.
- Select the playlist in the YouTube app to play the videos in a loop.
Method 4: Using an Online Video Looper
- Visit an online video looper website like TubeLoop.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to loop.
- Click the “Loop” button to start playing the video on your TV in a continuous loop.
- You can also create a custom playlist of your favorite YouTube videos on TubeLoop and have them play on your TV one after the other without interruption.
2. Media.io Online Video Looper
Another tool that you can use to repeat videos on your TV is Online Video Looper from Media.io. It’s an easy way to loop videos on your computer or smartphone. You can use it directly in your web browser, and it supports various video formats.
It allows you to repeat videos up to 8 times without losing quality. You can also trim unwanted parts of the video. To loop a video online with Media.io, you can visit Media.io follow their guide. Once you’ve looped the video, you can download it to your device or Dropbox and then play it on your TV using a media player like VLC. Media.io is a simple solution for looping videos on your computer.
In conclusion, repeating YouTube videos on your TV can enhance your viewing experience in various ways. Whether you want to create a soothing ambiance, facilitate learning and memorization, or practice music and dance routines, looping videos can be a valuable tool. In this article, we have shared four simple methods to repeat YouTube videos on your TV. Stay updated with the latest news and updates about social media by subscribing to our website newsletter. Be the first to know about new features, tips, tricks, and trends that can help you navigate the ever-evolving world of social media.
Yes, you can repeat YouTube videos on any TV that has the capability to play videos from external sources or supports screen mirroring.
Yes, you can repeat YouTube videos on a smart TV by using the built-in YouTube app or through screen mirroring if your TV supports it.
The online video looping tools mentioned, such as TubeLoop and Media.io Online Video Looper, allow you to repeat videos indefinitely or up to a certain number of times, depending on the tool.
Yes, you can create a playlist of YouTube videos either within the YouTube app or using online tools like TubeLoop. Once you have the playlist set up, the videos will play in a loop on your TV.
Repeating YouTube videos on your TV should not affect the video quality, especially if you are using reliable methods like downloading the video or using screen mirroring. However, if you are using online looping tools, there may be a slight loss in quality after multiple repetitions.
Yes, if you are using online video looping tools like TubeLoop or Media.io Online Video Looper, you may have the option to loop only a specific section of a YouTube video by trimming unwanted parts.
The online video looping tools mentioned, such as TubeLoop and Media.io Online Video Looper, support various video formats. However, it’s always recommended to check the supported formats on their respective websites.
TubeLoop and Media.io Online Video Looper offer both free and paid versions. The free versions have certain limitations, while the paid versions may offer additional features and benefits. It’s advisable to check their respective websites for pricing details.