Without a doubt, Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms where you can share your photos, videos, and stories with your friends and followers. Besides liking and commenting, you can also save other people’s posts that you like or want to revisit later. Saving a post on Instagram is like bookmarking it in a private and personal collection only you can access. But what if you want to see who saved your Instagram post? Is it possible to find out who liked your post so much that they wanted to save it for later? And why would you want to know that in the first place? In this article, we aim to answer these questions and show you how to see who saved your Instagram post.
We will also explain the benefits of knowing how many people saved your post and how to use these pieces of information to boost your Instagram account.
How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Post?
There are two ways to know how many people have saved or simply put bookmarked your Instagram posts:
Ask Your Followers If They Have Saved Your Instagram Post
If you’re using Instagram for a long time and have good connections with your followers, you can simply interact with them by posting a poll, for example, and asking them whether they have saved your Instagram post. If you want to try this way just follow these steps:
- Open your Instagram account and find the post you want to know how many people save and you ask about.
- Take a screenshot of the post (you know how to), then go to your Home page and click on the camera icon at the top-left corner of the screen and create a story.
- Select the screenshot you just took and upload it to your story.
- Add a message to your story, such as “Did you save this post?” or “I was wondering who saved this post” and create a poll.
- Once you have created your story, your followers can interact with it and send you messages in your DMs. That’s it.
Convert Your Instagram Account Into Business Account
If you want to see how many users have saved your Instagram account, you can convert it into a Business Account. By doing this, you will grant access to “Post Insights, ” which will show how many people saved your posts. Here are the steps:
- Open your Instagram account and go to your account settings.
- Tap on “Account” and select “Switch to Business Account”.
- Fill in the details to gain access to your Business Account.
Once you have successfully switched to a Business Account, you can easily see how many times your post has been saved.
- Go to your profile and find the post you want to check.
- Click on the post and select “View Insights”.
- Look for the bookmark icon, which will show you how many times the post has been saved.
What Are Instagram Insights?
Instagram Insights is the analytics tool that can help you see and understand the performance of your posts, stories, reels, IGTV videos, and live videos. You can use Insights to track various metrics, such as impressions, reach, engagement, followers, and many more metrics, even for the archived posts.
One of the metrics that Insights shows is the number of saves that your posts get. As mentioned above, you can see this number by tapping “View Insights” under your posts.
Knowing how many people saved your post can help you improve your content strategy and elevate your Instagram account. Here are some of the benefits of tracking your saves:
- Saves indicate that your post is valuable or interesting to your audience and followers. This shows that people want to keep your post for future reference or inspiration, or just to see again.
- Instagram Saves can increase the visibility and reach of your content. The more people save your post, the more likely it is that Instagram will show it to more users on their feed or explore page.
- Saves can help you identify what type of content works best for your page and audience. You can analyze which posts get the most saves and help you replicate their elements in your other and future posts.
In this article, we have shown you how to see who saved your Instagram post using Insights or just by asking them. We have also explained why knowing how many people saved your post can help you grow and expand your Instagram account.
We hope this article has been helpful for you. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!
A Business account is designed for brands, businesses, and organizations that want to sell products or services, reach new customers, and measure their results. A Creator account is designed for influencers, content creators, artists, and public figures who want to grow their audience, express their personal brand, and collaborate with others.
To view your saved Instagram posts, follow these steps: Open the Instagram app on your phone and go to your profile page. > Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the screen. > Tap on Saved. > Tap on a collection to view the posts that you have saved in it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?