As TikTok became the world’s most popular video social network, millions of people have shown to use it. Its sudden success can be attributed to its user-friendly video generator, which anybody can use to create videos, post to TikTok, and share with friends. If you’re a TikTok user, you might be wondering how to upload HD videos on TikTok. Don’t be worried! We’ve put up a useful tutorial that will answer your questions, such as how to upload HD videos to TikTok and where to find TikTok video quality options. You will also learn how to solve upload HD missing on TikTok.
How to Upload High-Quality Video on TikTok
This post will teach you how to upload high-quality videos to TikTok. Continue reading to learn more about it in depth.
What resolution do TikTok videos have?
Have you ever uploaded a video that looked wonderful on your phone but turned out to be pixelated, distorted, or cut off when you watched it later? To avoid TikTok changing your videos to its specs and perhaps causing technical difficulties, you must convert them to the right size before uploading them. TikTok supports videos in MP4 and MOV codecs. With the prevalence of vertical aspect ratios on mobile devices, you should strive for 1080 x 1920 or, at the absolute least, 720 x 980 resolutions if you don’t want your videos to appear blurry.
Where are the TikTok Video Quality Settings on Android?
You may have noticed that TikTok videos aren’t always of the highest quality. Check that the TikTok video quality settings are right before posting. High-quality uploads must be enabled from the More options screen to ensure the quality of your uploaded Video.
Why is My TikToks Low Quality?
Because of several factors, a high-quality video may appear lower quality.
- You’re not using a TikTok camera: TikTok’s in-app camera allows you to shoot a live video. Because it is created for the site, the TikTok camera usually delivers the best results.
- The low screen resolution of your camera: TikTok’s highest recommended video quality is 1080p. Before recording a video, make sure the resolution of your camera is set to 1080p.
- Internet connectivity issues: The quality of your Video is closely related to your internet connection speed. The quality of TikTok videos improves as internet speeds increase. As a result, if you want to watch your high-quality Video, ensure your internet connection is fast.
- Incorrect TikTok video aspects: Check that your device’s camera settings are ideal for recording TikTok videos. TikTok recommends a maximum video resolution of 1080p x 1920p, a full video size of 287.6 MB, the H.264 codec, and MP4 or MOV video formats.
Why Does My TikTok Say Video Resolution Not Supported at This Time?
This issue may happen if you record a video outside of TikTok and then attempt to upload it to TikTok. Your TikTok says that video resolution is not supported at this time. The majority of cameras can record Video at the resolution that TikTok allows. You can fix this by changing the Video’s resolution. If you want to publish your videos to TikTok, choose a resolution of up to 1080p (1080×1920 is optimal for all videos).
Does TikTok Support 1080p?
Yes, you can upload videos up to 1080p HD resolution on TikTok.
How to Upload HD Videos on TikTok?
You can upload videos at a quality of up to 1080P using the TikTok app. If you want to ensure that the videos you import into TikTok and post are of good quality, use a feature to post your Video in HD. Here’s how to make high-quality TikTok videos.
- Launch the TikTok app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- From the bottom bar, tap the Plus icon.
- Choose Upload.
- Go to the Videos tab and choose the HD video you wish to upload.
- Lastly, edit the Video using the provided editing options before tapping Next.
- On the Post screen, select More options.
- Finally, choose the Allow high-quality uploads option.
- Return to the Post screen and press the Post button to post the Video in HD.
How Do I Upload High-Quality Videos on TikTok?
Some smartphone users can assume that the Video they record is of low quality. That might be one of the reasons, but it is far from the most crucial. You should be aware that you can upload 1080p HD videos to TikTok. But, if you did not manually change TikTok’s video quality settings to upload videos in HD by default, you will likely still receive low video quality. You can use the steps outlined above to upload high-quality videos to TikTok.
How Do You Make a TikTok Video 1080p?
VideoProc Converter is a versatile video editor and HD video converter for Windows and Mac. Converting a low-resolution video to HD on a bigger screen can upscale 360p, 480p, and 720p videos to 1080p with noticeable visual enhancements. The visual quality is preserved while the file size is reduced while converting 4K to 1080p. Here’s how to make a TikTok video in 1080p in a few simple steps:
- Download and install VideoProc Converter on your computer.
- Choose Video to open the video conversion panel.
- Click +Video to add one or more video files to VideoProc Converter.
- When you’ve added the Video, select Target Format.
- Choose HD Video > AVC HD Video > Finish.
- Click on the Codec gear icon.
- Go to Video Codec Options and pick 1920 x 1080 to alter the resolution.
- Go to the chosen output directory.
- Lastly, press the Run button to save the converted HD movie to your device.
How to Upload HD Videos on TikTok on iPhone?
Here’s how to upload HD movies to TikTok in a few simple steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- Touch the Plus icon > Upload.
- Choose the desired Video and edit it using the available editing tools.
- Lastly, press the Next button.
- Choose Additional Options> Enable high-quality uploads.
- Finally, upload the Video in high definition. and write the perfect caption.
How to Fix TikTok Upload HD Missing?
Regardless of your problem is seriousness, there are still several options for fixing TikTok video quality issues. Here’s how to fix the upload HD missing on TikTok to avoid video quality issues:
- When submitted from an iOS device, the video size is 250 MB, whereas Android requires 75 MB.
- H.264 codec
- 1920 x 1080 pixel aspect ratio
- MP4 or MOV format
- The vertical video format
Additionally, make sure to record higher-resolution Video. However, not all cell phones have powerful cameras, sometimes resulting in uninteresting and unattractive videos. Apple iPhones and several Android smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy, guarantee promising results.
We hope you learned how to upload HD videos on TikTok. There is no such thing as a difficult video if you know how to upload high-quality Video on TikTok. These methods will undoubtedly have a significant impact on your creation.