Right now, ChatGPT is available on almost every possible device. You can use it on Siri or even on your Apple Watch. This AI chatbot is everywhere. The introduction of the new GPT-4 language model by OpenAI has made people even more interested in ChatGPT. However, for many WhatsApp users, using ChatGPT has seemed like a dream. But now, it has become a reality. You can use the AI bot on WhatsApp without any complicated steps. So, without wasting any more time, let’s start learning how to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp.
Why Use ChatGPT on WhatsApp
Well, ChatGPT is a really smart AI that can bring lots of benefits to WhatsApp users. It’s like having a clever virtual assistant right at your fingertips! Here’s why you should consider using ChatGPT on WhatsApp:
- Available all the time: The best part is that ChatGPT is available 24/7. You can chat with it whenever you want, day or night. It’s always there for you.
- Accurate and helpful: ChatGPT is really good at understanding what you’re asking and providing accurate and relevant answers. It uses fancy technology to make sure you get the information you need.
- Knows a lot of stuff: ChatGPT has been trained on a huge amount of data, so it can handle a wide range of topics. Whether you’re curious about science, sports, movies, or anything else, ChatGPT has got you covered.
- Easy to use: Using ChatGPT on WhatsApp is a breeze. You don’t need to download any special apps or create new accounts. Just save the chatbot’s number in your contacts and start chatting away.
So, if you want quick, accurate, and helpful answers right in your WhatsApp chats, give ChatGPT a try. It’s like having a clever friend who knows a lot about everything!
How to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp?
Even though there isn’t an official way to directly use ChatGPT on WhatsApp, you can still make it work using different options and other chatbots made by other people. We’ve gathered ten different ways for you to try and use ChatGPT on WhatsApp.
There are so many amazing AI tools out there just waiting for you to discover them. Take a look at some of the coolest AI chatbots that can help boost your productivity in our high-tech world today.
Method 1: Create a WhatsApp bot and connect it to ChatGPT
To use ChatGPT on WhatsApp, you can follow these steps:
- Sign up for the WhatsApp Business Programming Interface (API).
- Create a chatbot using the API and design how it will interact with users.
- Test the chatbot using a Chat Builder tool.
- Install the chatbot on your phone and try it out.
- Get an API key from OpenAI’s API key page at https://openai.com/api/ by creating a new secret key.
- Make sure to carefully insert the OpenAI API key into your WhatsApp bot to ensure a proper and authentic integration.
- Once the integration is successful, you can start using ChatGPT within WhatsApp and enjoy its features.
Method 2: Set up ChatGPT on WhatsApp using a Python script
You can connect ChatGPT with WhatsApp using a Python script created by Daniel. Even if you’re not a programmer, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the GitHub page at https://github.com/danielgross/whatsapp-gpt and download the integration code by clicking the “Download” button.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on “Download.zip” to complete the download process.
- Open your terminal and run the “Whatsapp-gpt-principal” file.
- In the terminal, run the “server.py” file.
- Type “ls” and press Enter.
- Type “python server.py” and press Enter.
- Your phone will open the Open AI chat page.
- Verify your humanity by checking the checkbox.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, and you’ll see that ChatGPT is now integrated into WhatsApp.
Method 3: Use ChatGPT Bots
1. Jinni AI
Jinni AI is a chatbot powered by ChatGPT technology that can be easily used in WhatsApp. Here’s how you can start:
- Open your mobile device’s web browser and go to the official Ask Jinni website: https://www.askjinni.ai/.
- Tap the “Launch WhatsApp” button, and WhatsApp will open automatically. If prompted, tap the “Open” button.
- Start the conversation by typing “Hello,” and Jinni will respond right away.
- You can now chat with Jinni on WhatsApp, just like you would with ChatGPT. Keep in mind that you can only send 10 messages for free. After that, you’ll need to subscribe for $5.99 per month to continue using the service.
2. Shmooz AI
You can use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with Shmooz AI, another AI chatbot that uses GPT-3 technology. Here’s how you can integrate Shmooz AI with WhatsApp:
- Open your mobile device’s web browser and go to the official Shmooz AI website: https://shmooz.ai/.
- Tap the “Start Shmoozing” button, and WhatsApp will open automatically.
- Click on the “Continue to chat” button, and you’ll be taken to the chat screen right away.
- In the message box, you’ll see a pre-filled text message. Just send it, and the bot will respond immediately.
- Now you can chat with Shmooz AI on WhatsApp, similar to how you would with ChatGPT. However, please note that Shmooz AI is a paid service and offers only five free messages. They have three paid plans available:
- Basic plan: Costs $3.99 per month.
- Standard plan: Costs $5.99 per month.
- Premium plan: Costs $9.99 per month.
- To have unlimited access, it’s recommended to sign up for the premium plan.
You can use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with BuddyGPT. It’s a chatbot service that can create images and use ChatGPT on WhatsApp. Here’s how you can set it up and start using ChatGPT:
- Go to the BuddyGPT website on your phone by visiting https://buddygpt.ai/.
- Tap on the “Try for free on WhatsApp” button. If it asks you, choose “Open.”
- Type “Hello” and send it in the chat. Then, click on the menu button and choose your preferred language, and send it.
- ChatGPT will send you messages to let you know about its limitations and commands.
Now, you can use BuddyGPT on WhatsApp. Just send your prompt, and it will respond quickly and accurately. Keep in mind that you have 25 free messages and three images per month. If you want unlimited messages and five images, you can purchase the Texty plan for €5.99 per month.
4. Roger da Vinci
You can use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with Roger da Vinci. Roger da Vinci is a chatbot service that uses OpenAI’s GPT-3 model. Here’s how you can quickly set it up on your WhatsApp:
- Go to the official Roger AI website on your phone by visiting https://useroger.com/.
- Tap on the “Use with WhatsApp” option. If it asks you, choose “Open.”
- In your open WhatsApp chat, you will see a pre-typed message saying “Hey Roger!” Send this message to receive a welcome from the bot.
- To start using the ChatGPT-powered chatbot in WhatsApp, sign up. The bot will send you a response with a sign-up link. Tap on the link to access the sign-up form.
- In the form, enter your country, state, and mobile number. Then, tap the “Sign Up” button.
Now you’re all set to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with Roger da Vinci. The AI bot is currently free, so you can enjoy various conversations without any restrictions.
You can use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with WizAI. WizAI is a ChatGPT solution for WhatsApp that is based on the GPT-3 language model. Here’s how you can set it up:
- Go to the official WizAI website on your phone by visiting https://www.getwiz.xyz/.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button, and it will automatically open WhatsApp. Give permission by tapping “Open.”
- To start a conversation with WizAI, simply type and send “Hello.”
- You don’t need to sign up or provide any additional details. You can immediately chat with WizAI and use ChatGPT within WhatsApp. Initially, you have five free messages, so use them wisely. Once you reach this limit, you can subscribe to the Premium plan starting at $2 per month.
You can use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with MobileGPT. It’s a bot that uses GPT-4 technology. It can answer your questions, create AI-generated images and documents, and translate text. To access MobileGPT on WhatsApp, go to https://mobile-gpt.io/ and click on the WhatsApp icon at the bottom-right corner.
You can also use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with WhatGPT. WhatGPT is a chatbot for WhatsApp that lets you use ChatGPT. It has some special features like summarizing YouTube videos you send on WhatsApp, creating AI images, and transcribing voice notes.
To use WhatGPT, go to the website https://www.whatgpt.ai/ and click on the button that says “Open in WhatsApp.”
Method 4. Use AI keyboards with ChatGPT in WhatsApp
While the ChatGPT AI bots mentioned above are great to talk to, they have message limits. But if you want to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp without worrying about message limits, we have a solution for you. There are special ChatGPT keyboards that have AI integration built into them, allowing them to respond just like the bot would. Here are two of our favorite keyboards:
1. Microsoft Swiftkey
Microsoft has incorporated its AI services into a keyboard called Microsoft Swiftkey. It has access to the new Bing AI features and only requires a simple sign-in with a Microsoft account. Once you have it set up, you can tap the Bing icon on the keyboard and start chatting with Bing. You can ask it to write anything, rewrite sentences with different tones, and even search the internet for websites. Microsoft Swiftkey works smoothly and is a great way to have ChatGPT on your WhatsApp.
2. Paragraph AI
Another popular ChatGPT keyboard is Paragraph AI, which is an all-in-one typing solution for mobile users. Powered by AI, it allows users to easily write, reply, and improve their writing. It supports multiple languages and enables users to write various types of content such as essays and emails. You can input text or email, and the ChatGPT keyboard will quickly draft a reply or provide corrections. Simply switch to the Paragraph AI keyboard and choose the option you want to use. You’ll receive a response in less than a minute.
In conclusion, using ChatGPT on WhatsApp has become a reality, allowing WhatsApp users to access the benefits of this smart AI chatbot. ChatGPT is available 24/7, providing accurate and helpful answers on a wide range of topics. It’s easy to use, requiring no special apps or new accounts. Whether you’re seeking quick information, virtual assistance, or just engaging conversations, ChatGPT on WhatsApp can be your go-to solution.
To unlock the full potential of ChatGPT and stay updated with the latest news and updates about social media, we encourage you to subscribe to Social Media Note’s newsletter. By subscribing, you’ll receive regular newsletters packed with valuable insights, trends, and tips to enhance your social media presence. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to stay ahead in the dynamic world of social media. Subscribe today and join our community of social media enthusiasts!
Remember, with ChatGPT on WhatsApp and Social Media Note’s newsletter, you’ll have the tools and knowledge to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of social media effectively.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?