WhatsApp has added several useful features, such...
WhatsApp Beta Tests Screen Sharing for Video Calls
The instant messaging platform owned by Meta is...
WhatsApp to Add New Username System & Major Features: Beta Versions
Exciting news! WhatsApp has been working on some...
From TikTok to the Australian Music Scene: The Success Story of Mikayla Pasterfield
Mikayla Pasterfield, a 21-year-old aspiring...
TikTok’s New Tool Provides Businesses with Beneficial Audience Insights
TikTok is releasing a new tool to assist businesses in better understanding their customers. TikTok’s new business tool uncovers audience insights that can be used to plan paid and organic content strategies. The TikTok Ads Manager contains an audience insights tool aimed at advertisers. However, you are not required to pay for advertising in order to use it.
Because the insights are based on data from all TikTok users, they can help guide organic and paid content plans. You can look into user interests, behaviors, and demographics to discover new ways to reach out to your customers. One of its more intriguing features is the ability to search the top ten hashtags used by your target audience. Start adding those hashtags to your videos to quickly and easily increase engagement.
You can also define your own audience and filter information using a powerful set of filters. Here’s more information about the TikTok Audience Insights data.
TikTok Audience Research Ads Manager on TikTok
TikTok Audience Insights, available through TikTok Ads Manager, provides aggregated information about users who have been active in the last 30 days. To access the tool, go to Ads Manager, select “Reporting” from the top navigation menu, and then click “Audience Insights.”
Define Your Target Market
Begin by configuring your audience using the panel on the left. You can narrow down your target audience by adjusting the following filters:
• Locations \s
• Interests & Behaviors – includes the following optional sub-filters:
- Ad Interest Categories: Refine your audience by people who have interacted with specific types of advertisements.
- Video Interactions: Refine your audience by including people who have watched and interacted with videos.
- Creator Interactions: Refine your audience based on the types of creators with whom they’ve interacted.
- Hashtag Interactions: Target people who have watched videos with a specific hashtag.
• Devices Overview Audience
The audience overview tab will be the first tab you see after defining your audience. You can see the following audience composition in the audience overview tab:
- Device OS
- Price (USD): The device’s price is only available in US dollars.
- Top ten interests
- Top ten interests
Interests of the Audience
The audience interests tab, located next to the overview tab, allows you to discover what types of content and advertisements your audience is interested in.
The following sections are included in the interests tab:
- Top Hashtags: View the top ten hashtags that are popular with your target audience.
- Ad Interest Categories: View the types of ads with which your audience has interacted.
Download Audience Information
Using the “Export All” function, you can easily recall the audience insights you discover. This will save the data to Excel for you to access at any time.
Sarah is the founder, owner, editor, and writer at Social Media Notes. She also does SEO, SMM, and is the SEO consultant for various companies. We hope that reading the blog posts on Social Media Notes would bring you more knowledge, and insight. Welcome to Social Media Notes!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our email list today and get the latest news and updates.